After my initial blogs I read regularly post, I discovered five more blogs I frequent. Here they are:
- Dr. Kelly Flanagan, a licensed clinical therapist who writes about redeeming all areas of life for wholeness.
- Joel Kime, who offers thought-provoking questions related to sermons at Faith Church in Lancaster, Pa.
- The Green Grandma, who has opened my eyes to a new way of living that is healthy and environmentally friendly. Lots of giveaways and tips for moms and babies, too.
- Mandy Masala, where my friend and college roommate Amanda writes about learning to cook Indian food the way her husband likes it. She inspires me to try new food!
- Scenes of Life, where Dave Schroeder, a college friend, writes about movies, writing, books, among other inspiring topics. I appreciate his take on these topics.
Who are you reading online these days? Share your recommendations!