I’m away this weekend, attending a writers conference and presenting a workshop as part of the one-day event. So, today, I focus on what I’m thankful for.
- That my husband’s job is flexible with his time off so we didn’t have to hire a sitter or a beg a friend to watch the kids while he worked and I went away.
- That my husband enjoys spending time with the kids and has a day full of fun planned with them.
- That my kids look forward to having a Daddy-Kid weekend so much they don’t even seem to realize I won’t be there.
- That my husband supports my writing and speaking dreams and encourages me to do things I think are unthinkable.
- That my friend Carol would let me tag along on her speaking gig and participate in it as well. (She’s as cool as her name would suggest.)
- That at the end of a rough and eventful week I can still be thankful for family and friends and praise God for His goodness.
What are you thankful for this week?